Friday, November 04, 2005

Response To Atlas Shroud

From: cool dela "peña [mailto:manilascooltalk@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, 21 October 2005 4:52 a.m.
To: Jesus Tubay; manilascooltalk@yahoo.com; drivera_gysi-pompes@pldtdsl.net;
Subject: RE: FW: ATLAS Shroud

Thursday October 20, 2005 11:42 P.M.(just before midnight)
Hi Jess! I can't find the address you gave on the map(84 Bibiana St., Aidanfield, Halswell, Christchurch 8004 NZ..) Something that will show it like this one. Click http://www.geocities.com/tsufiles/granville.htm which is my Canada address. The homeowner is my Aunt and they took it on a loan. It's the same house occupied once by Peter Gabrielle(Date With An Angel) when my Aunts are still renting in Shaughnessy. Can you help me find your address on an Internet map. Thanks.

Ditto!
GEORGE PALAGANAS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home