Friday, November 04, 2005

Response To Hello World

From: cool dela "peña [mailto:manilascooltalk@yahoo.com]
Sent: Saturday, 15 October 2005 3:29 a.m.
To: jesstubay@yahoo.com; Jesus Tubay; drivera_gysi-pompes@pldtdsl.net
Subject: Re: FW: Hello World

Friday October 14, 2005

Hi, Jess! I am glad you have leisure times on the chesspark in your area for that's a great thing to do. I know how you are very fond of chess and I can still recall how you and Iggy beat everyone to the hilt on that game. It's like playing crib and you end-up as skunk, that's what everyone feels everytime they play the game with the two of you. That area of your's is similar to Granville Island's in Vancouver where the show is mostly Asian revelry. If you will click the hypertext you will see that they have pictures but it wasn't the same as the Granville Island in the British Columbia that I have been. And the boats are not also on that area but they are all clustered in the Kerrisdale area of the Hudson River.Well, there are too many discrepancies like from below, Granville Bridge looks very much different.There is another area near Main Street in Vancouver called Chinatown where similar asian events take place but when I was there it's their version of Tin Pan Alley called ROBSON St. is what I love the most and it's where I hang around most of the time. It's close to cinemas, and their public library.(Click Hypertext for pictures)It's also close to Stanley Park.

I am planning to return there as an immigrant in a few years time. I am puzzled by the numbers you gave. (See attached e-mails) Is it (0064)021-079-2039 or 03-339-6077 ?
Keep in touch!

George P.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home