Friday, November 04, 2005

NZ Fun Facts

Subject:
FW: NZ fun facts
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 01:25:08 +1300
From:"Jesus Tubay"
To:"cool dela "peña" manilascooltalk@yahoo.com

Just some NZ things for your info-laden mind…

So you’ve concentrated in writing now?? And as I see it, I think you’re enjoying it more than I can imagine. So what made you decide to pursue that career? It’s really been an interesting “variation” of personality from you. You continue to surprise me as well. Even your voice, it’s very much different now. I think it is- yeah. What do you fancy as of now? I am really amazed by your “web of mysteries” in there- just like a bolt from the blue- just like your le quant..?? (does it dicotomy??? I myself is a bit puzzled..) Anyway, what a turn-around Georgie (as what Dante Sumaoang usually call you before) you are now. (At least as far I have known you- or did I really??). I emailed your webpage to pare Dante Rivera so he can contact you as well. Will that be alright?? By the way, my landphone is 03-339-6077. I am usually at home around 2am to 2pm. But I’m usually fast asleep until around 11am. My shift is on twilight- from 3:20pm to 11:20pm. Do some 2-3 hrs OT everyday for 5 days. (oh my- electrician jobs here are very easy… at least for me..). Go out every Saturday. Play chess with Kiwis and other non-pakeha at the Cathedral Square. Our chessboard is on the ground- a square is at least 1.5ft on the sides. The chess pieces are very big that you cant lift and move them with just one hand. They are quite heavy and holding them with two hands makes your life easier. To give you an idea- the pawns are slightly above knee height. The towering kings are approximately up to my navel. Or higher. And munching my souvlaki (a Greek food) while watching a game.. There are public performers at the square as well that after each performance or play they do- they ask for “donation” if you enjoyed their antiques. If you’re bored, you should still give because according to the performer, there’s no point in going home with both of you disappointed(!!).

Right- so that’s it for now, my friend.. I hope I you will visit me one time here.. Keep in touch..

JES (they pronounce my name as “JIS” and spell it with just one S. Funny, exclusively Kiwi accent)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home