Friday, November 04, 2005

Cliches and Other Stories

cool dela peña wrote:

Friday October 14, 2005

It's a good thing you have everything in place and the life you are living now is great as you deserve it. And I know too that you miss your family here in the Philippines a lot. I'll give you a ring anyday now so expect it my friend....reverse charge ha? Ngek! I am just kidding. Anyway Iggy(Dante Rivera) send me an e-mail too. Georgie was never blurted by Dante Sumaoang before, but it's you who oftentimes call me that then.NGEK! Sumaoang calls me Budsky! Your group(Rivera, Sumaoang, Tubay, Bumagat,etc.) is my second "cliche" in college after the "Waiting to Exhale" group of Joseph Dela Cruz, Harry Alimurong, Ramil Lambinoand I. And after your group was the veterans group of Francis Bunagan, Rafael Yumul, Regino Reña, John Aquino, etc. Yah, it's all now but reminiscing... reminiscing... okay see you around the information highway and until the next CHICKA!

It's me,
GEORGE C. PALAGANAS

P.S. Here is Iggy's e-mail to me;


From:"Dante rivera"
To:manilascooltalk@yahoo.com
Subject:HI!
Date:Fri, 14 Oct 2005 16:29:20 +0800

just want to say, must na? Mr Jess Tubay has just email to me you email address.

this is your classmate at TSU.

hope you still remember me.....

Dante Rivera

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home