Friday, November 04, 2005

Letters From Down Under

Date:Wed, 12 Oct 2005 10:03:43 -0700 (PDT)
From:"cool dela peña"
Subject:
Re: Letters from Down Under
To:jesus.tubay@generalcable.co.nz

cool dela peña wrote:



Thursday October 13, 2005 Jesus Tubay Hi Jess, How's my dear friend doing? What's the latest news down there? I hope I can save enough to visit the Outback countries someday. Have you migrated there with Noemi and your kids? Give me your phone number so we can talk sometime okay? Regards It's me, GEORGE PALAGANAS P.S. You can write to me at manilascooltalk@yahoo.com

this voice message is found at http://www.geocities.com/tsufiles/recording.htm

Your last communication at namesdatabase was:

Hi, you haven't replied to my last email yet! How are you? I hope all's fine with you. Better use my other email address: jesus.tubay@generalcable.co.nz

If you have time visit these pages

· George C. Palaganas a.k.a. Cool Dela Peña in Black and White
· Web Log Entries at Fortune City
· Fortune Weblog
· Cool Dela Peña Sites Search Using VROOSH
· Alta Vista Sites Search For Cool Dela Peña
· Cool Dela Peña's Ancestry
· The George Palaganases On The Web
· Catch the Voice Sample of Cool Dela Peña
· Cool's Uncle Arsenio Cainglet
· Profusion Search For Cool Dela Peña
· Cool Dela Peña's High School Classmates and Schoolmates
· Interview With Cool
· Cool Dela Peña's Friends
· Letters to Cool Dela Peña
· Cool Dela Peña's Web Blog
· Yellow.Ca Database Query
· The Palaganases on The Web
· Early Works of Cool Dela Peña a.k.a. George Palaganas
· Cool Dela Peña a.k.a. George Palaganas' Ancestry
· The Descendants of Ramon Austria Palaganas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home