Friday, November 04, 2005

Point and Click!



Subject: RE: FW: REMINISCING 2
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 21:37:52 +1300
From: "Jesus Tubay" <Jesus.Tubay@generalcable.co.nz>
To: "cool dela "peña"
<manilascooltalk@yahoo.com>

Jesus Tubay wrote:
Seen heaps of your pictures in your webpages. Is that self-obsession? Or say self-_expression? Well, there’s nothing like having the full freedom to do what you want yourself to do- ain’t it?

I still have our pictures while we were still workin at Cindys. But I left them in the Philippines. I’ll be requesting my wife to scan it and email them to me.

Here are some of my pictures. Not as “dead serious” as your poses are. Just some simple look at the camera.

At work. In the office.

In my room at the house where I live.

I terribly miss home. It’s good you exerted the effort to contact me. After work, I’ve got nothing to do anymore. But even if I’m at work, I still can find time to open my emails regularly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home