Friday, November 04, 2005

Reminiscing 2

From: cool dela "peña [mailto:manilascooltalk@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 19 October 2005 2:39 a.m.
To: Jesus Tubay Jesus.Tubay@generalcable.co.nz
Subject: RE: FW: REMINISCING 2

Tuesday October 18, 2005 21:20pm Manila

Hi Jess! It's nice to hear from you again. I am glad to hear another "howdi" from you. Hmmm... Regarding that song.... Seals and Crofts "You've got a friend", yah! I think we have gone into fiddling that in one of our guitar jamming sessions in the boarding rooms we had back in college, January's place I believe. Send in the Clowns by Frank Sinatra is one of my favorites alright, but it was my Auntie Shirley who can send you spine tingling sensations if you hear her sing it. Her contemporaries will always exclaim, "Uy! Si Shirley!" But with my "old voice", ngek! LOL.
Actually, what I can render on the guitar is a poor version of Debbie Gibson's No More Rhymes. No more, no less. Ngek!

Ditto!
GEORGE P.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home