Friday, November 04, 2005

Is Kodak From Down Under?


From: cool dela peña manilascooltalk@yahoo.com
To: Jesus Tubay ; drivera_gysi-pompes@pldtdsl.net
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2005 10:09 PM
Subject: RE: FW: Kodak from DownUnder

Wednesday October 19, 2005

Hi Jess! Greetings of peace and joy! Aren't you going to greet me too on my birthday? I am exactly 37 years old today! Life is so fast we can't miss what we're soakin'. I appreciate the two pictures you sent below. I was almost crying for I got an exact semile. Regarding Cindy's pictures, I can't remember any except the one on the lobby with four us, you, Dante Sumaoang, Nilo Flores and I. The four of us are on an old Cindy's orange uniform with the three of you ,visor cap on, while I got my head gear on my hand. The backdrop was a modern art blown up picture of blue and red paint with two giant brushes and the huge picture was neatly framed on the wall.

I have plenty of pictures spread all over the net. Obsession is a perfume and it's weird I have also rented a car in Oslo. Calgary reports me on a bad AVIS car wreck and whoever reported that, dapat ihulog sa mga bangin don. Maybe because directly from the plane, I went straight to Richmond Hospital in Richmond,British Columbia. And I took my Westjet flight from Calgary under a government program called Project Isabela . Obviously it's from that notion where they base those rumors. LOL.

Jess, I am sending you some postcards on regular mail so where can I drop my mails now? You can write regular mails to me at 846 Aurora Boulevard, Kaunlaran 1109 Cubao, Quezon City. You must be amazed. The last time we have seen each other is at the Metrostar train station last year. As what I told you, I am just living around the corner. And it's sad we have very little time to talk.

Alright, so keep on writing to me and I'll be keeping in touch with you. Iggy has still to respond to my e-mails. Has he sent you already any?

It's me,
George C. Palaganas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home