Thursday, November 10, 2005

O Canada!



Date: 14 Sep 2005 14:31:21 -0000
From: manilascooltalk@yahoo.com
To: edwinbolo@hotmail.com
Subject: Response to Personal Message at NamesDatabase

September 17, 2005 Saturday 12:20am

Hi, Edwin Bolo... I am glad you are in Canada at the moment. What part of Canada you have settled in. I have been there too but only on a visit.... I have visited Vancouver, British Columbia and Calgary, Alberta in 1996 and 1997 and hoping to return soon..... but I'm back in Manila.... I don't know... but I got someone here GIGI Arevalo who was working with UNILAB or something like that...she's been to m/set and Brunei.... Only a couple of e-mails so far have been exchanged between the two of us...so... I am not yet certain if it was the sister of Jojo.....You can send mails at manilascooltalk@yahoo.com or georgepalaganas@canada.com


Give my regards to Cezar, Rhoda and Vhing. Ditto to Dreks on your next communication to him
Visit the internet at http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=%22cool+dela+pe%C3%B1a%22&sm=Yahoo%21+Search&fr=FP-tab-web-t&toggle=1&cop=&ei=UTF-8

Got a phone in Canada so I can call you up? Okay,see you around the information highway and keep in touch.
It's me,
GEORGE PALAGANAS

message@namesdatabase.com wrote:

thanks...roda, csar and vhig is here, in canada. gigi is in chicago and dreks is in singapore. i have all their emails (and so with addie boy)and we exchange emails often. ikaw nasan ka na at anong email addy mo? mine is edwinbolo@hotmail.com or ebolo@mts.net
cheers.
_______________________________________________________________________ Edwin Bolo sent you the above message using The Names Database at NamesDatabase.com. To REPLY, use this link, and then click on Edwin Bolo: https://namesdatabase.com
Please note: this person was NOT given your email address.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home