Thursday, April 06, 2006

SVERIGE: Free Willie



















April 04,2006 Tuesday

Willie Boy Velasco Santiago
Internet provider may be near Enskede, Stockholms Lan, Sweden


Dear Utol,

It's been a long time since your last vacation in the Philippines, that was before I went to Vancouver, British Columbia(CANADA) pa. Natandaan mo nung kasama mo ang bago mong common-law na bicolana ba yon. Well, as of this moment, your son to your first common law,my pamangkin Leah, ay malaki na. At marami na rin akong "utang" sa inaanak ko na unico hijo mo kay Leah. Kumusta ka na utol!
Alam mo yung last number na ibinigay mo nung namasyal ka kina lola, I tried to contact it after you left for Sweden passing through Thailand but to no avail kaya hindi kita nakausap after that. I was using PLDT 108 on the old electronic 0-452-253 number in Paniqui then. So, sorry... pero I will try your new number. I will give you a ring one of this days. My e-mail addie is mailto:hmanilascooltalk@yahoo.com. Ah, siyanga pala, nareceive ko yung postcard na ipinadala from Thailand. Naks, nung nasa Bandhagen ka pa!
Bumalik na ako dito sa Pilipinas mula sa Vancouver, B.C. pero babalik ako doon sometime in the near future.

O sige. Sulat ka na lang ulit.

It's me,
GEORGE PALAGANAS
Internet Service Provider is somewhere in Quezon City

P.S. Ikumusta mo ako sa ninang ko, your mommy Conchita, at sa mga kapatid mo at saka sa daddy mo na rin. Ninang ko ang mommy mo sa binyag at kumpil bago ako pumasok sa seminary nung katatapos ng graduation natin... remember? Si Bishop Cinense ang nagbinyag at nagkumpil sa akin. See you around the net.Bye!


message@namesdatabase.com wrote:

tol ok lang sana ok kalang long time no talk gusto sana kitang makausap
here is my no. 0046 70 7894555 txt mo no. mo sakin para matawagan kita
san kana ba...ingat ka lagi utol

_______________________________________________________________________

Willie Santiago sent you the above message using The Names Database at NamesDatabase.com.
To REPLY, use this link, and then click on Willie Santiago:https://namesdatabase.com/m.plc=15705839&h=26ba99a4380e7b476de3e159604dfb9a&w=23103621&m=25445361020&type=none

Please note: this person was NOT given your email address.

________________________________________________________________________________


From:"willie santiago"
To:manilascooltalk@yahoo.com
Subject:quezon city
Date:Tue, 04 Apr 2006 20:23:39 +0200

willie santiago wrote:

tol,
nasa pinas kana pala san kaba sa manila ,quezon city o sa paniqui bigyan mo naman ko ng adrs mo o kaya phone no. kahit na ako nalang tatawag syo
my phone no.
home +46 8 6054955
work +46 8 4483270
cellph: +0046 70 7894555
txt k nman sana ok klang .
utol wait ko txt o twag mo ok ingat k lagi to pla ang bago kong adrs.

Helgdagsv.17 3tr 123 60 Farsta, Stockholm Sweden

____________________________________________________________________________

Subject: RE: Personal Message from Gerard Ujano
Date:Mon, 3 Apr 2006 06:36:40 -0700
From:"Gerard Ujano"
To:"cool dela "peña"

Hi George,

Your name sound familiar, were you ahead of me in high school? Are and William on the same batch? Last I heard he was in Austria I think. Are you the one that join the US navy? if so where are you stationed? I am sorry but I am also trying to put peices of my past together. I been a long time, I have been here half my life and then some.Anyway hope to hear from you again.

Regards
Gerard

-----Original Message-----
From: cool dela "peña [http://us.f424.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=manilascooltalk@yahoo.com]
Sent: Mon 4/3/2006 2:06 AM
To: nmessage-83303636513-86115115237-25290302530@namesdatabase.com; gujano1@sbcglobal.net; Gerard Ujano; manilascooltalk@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Personal Message from Gerard UjanoApril 3, 2006 Monday

Gerard Ujano
Internet Provider is Near Irvine, California, United States

Dear Gerard;

I have seen your name on the namesdatabase list so I decided to drop you a line. And you gave your e-addie as gujano1@sbcglobal.net or gujano1@irf.com (see attached message from namesdatabase.com). As far as I can remember, you went to St. Rose Catholic School in Paniqui. You were on the lower years at that time, isn't it? You used to stay in Samput and a neighbor of Willie Santiago, right? It's all wayback, that's why I need to refresh my memories on these. How's life treating you nowadays? It's almost summer and fun time are here again. Try to give me an update next time, alright? Have a nice day!

It's Me,
GEORGE C. PALAGANAS
_______________________________________________________________________
message@namesdatabase.com wrote:


ito ayos lang, here is my email gujano1@sbcglobal.net or gujano1@irf.comhope to hear from you
again
_______________________________________________________________________

Gerard Ujano sent you the above message using The Names Database at NamesDatabase.com.

To REPLY, use this link, and then click on Gerard Ujano:https://namesdatabase.com/m.pl?c=15705839&h=26ba99a4380e7b476de3e159604dfb9a&w=22508413&m=25290302530&type=none


Please note: this person was NOT given your email address. ---------------------------------New Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC and save big. ---------------------------------New Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC and save big.
_______________________________________________________________________


Date:Sat, 1 Apr 2006 07:44:05 -0800 (PST)
From:"cool dela peña"
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.com. Learn more
Subject:Re: Personal Message from Mirna Dizon
To:nmessage-52474576686-86115115237-24998575217@namesdatabase.com, manilascooltalk@yahoo.com

April 1, 2006 Saturday

Dear Mirna Dizon:

Hi! God bless and I am glad you made a response to my query. Regarding memberships, maybe someone has signed up for you or just like in my case, referred at least ten e-mails. By paying a nominal fee is another way of signing in to your account and change your account settings. For further queries, you may write the administrator of namesdatabase. As an open system, the namesdatabase has dynamic content but the administrators ,I guess, has a way of identifying updates from previous posts. Good luck!

It's me,

GEORGE C. PALAGANAS
manilascooltalk@yahoo.com


message@namesdatabase.com wrote:

I haven't signed up for membeship in the names database but how do you update what was entered in the database? By the way, I'm not related to Miriam Dizon. I'm sorry I don't know her.
_______________________________________________________________________
Mirna Dizon sent you the above message using The Names Database at NamesDatabase.com.To REPLY, use this link, and then click on Mirna Dizon: https://namesdatabase.com/m.plc=15705839&h=26ba99a4380e7b476de3e159604dfb9a&w=14178486&m=24998575217&type=none

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home